Christmas is almost here! Now is the perfect opportunity to get a Christmas theme based customized logo design that you can use to build your brand identity. Placing this temporary festive logo design on your website, packaging and social media brand pages will attract more customers, for example, remember the red cup of Starbucks or the packaging of Burger King?
Below we have listed 6 elements to add Christmas spirit to your logo design.
1. Christmas trees: Nothing is more symbolic than a decorated Christmas tree. It can be detailed with lights and other Christmas ornaments. You can choose any background color, but sticking with the shade of red or green is associated with the festive season.
2. Santa hat: Your logo should be simple yet attractive and hence, opting for Santa hat makes more room for adding subject to your logo, for example, your company name.
3. Wreath: Christmas wreaths are a classic yet simple way to decor the homes. The wreath logo icon is easy to design and looks appealing giving a classic festive vibe.
4: Reindeer: Using reindeer in a logo can be an ideal Christmas logo design. The mid-jump movement of the reindeer will help the audience’s eyes travel across the logo making it more memorable.
5. Snowflakes: One of the most popular elements for a winter logo design is the snowflake. Use white, silver or golden snowflakes against a monotone background. This is the most simple way to present “ winter is here” in a logo.
6. Mittens: A pair of mittens in a logo design can be ideal for clothing boutiques adding a touch of warmth in this festive season.
The difficult part about this festive season is trying to decide on which festive elements to add in your company’s logo to use on your promotional products. Therefore, we recommend you hire a professional logo designer in UK and create your logo according to your requirements. In fact, you can get it now at a discounted price as we are offering 25% off on Christmas special logo designing packages .